However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
Types of cookies
- Session cookie: A session cookie for a website only exists whilst the user is reading or navigating the website. When the user closes their web browser these cookies are usually removed.
- Persistent cookie: A persistent cookie for a website exists on a users computer until a future date. The cookie consent plugin stores cookies for 30 days and each time a website is accessed over this period the website could access the cookie.
- Third-party cookie (Google Analytics): First-party cookies are cookies set with the same domain (or its subdomain) as your browser’s address bar. Third-party cookies are cookies set with domains different from the one shown on the address bar. The web pages on the first domain may feature content from a third-party domain. Privacy setting options in most modern browsers allow you to block third-party tracking cookies.
Our website uses Google Analytics cookies and session and persistent cookies. We use these cookies to help us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also to improve our site. The cookies we use allow us to recognise visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. They are not used for tracking or recording information about visitors. Please see below further detail about the individual analytical cookies we use. Alongside the standard browser session cookies, we use the following cookies on our website:
- Google Analytics (Third party)
- Cookie Consent (Persistent and removed after 30 days)
How to block cookies
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. If you choose to decline cookies used by our website you will still be able to use the site. Please refer to the About Cookies website for more information.